Re: flowtable usable or not

From: K. Macy <kmacy_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 22:16:24 +0100
On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Doug Barton <dougb_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 03/03/2012 13:03, K. Macy wrote:
>>>
>>> Since we're reiterating key points, I'll do mine one more time. While I
>>> sympathize with what you wrote above, if you continue to believe that
>>
>> *users*
>>
>>> have a responsibility to help you debug new features you're going
>>> to be disappointed and frustrated.
>>
>> Users don't, community members do.
>
> You're drawing a distinction that I don't.

I'm drawing a distinction that you don't make or can't make? Like I
said I expect a group of people whose existence as a distinct entity
you are unaware of to be helpful. The initial conflict stemmed from
confusion on my part that you belong to that group. However, as you've
repeatedly made clear you don't, so I was wrong to have been critical
of you. I apologize for the confusion.

Cheers