Re: x220 notes

From: (wrong string) Любомир Григоров <nm.knife_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:25:06 -0800
I will be buying a X220 soon and have some questions:

1. Which wireless has better support?

ThinkPad 11b/g/n Wireless (Realtek RTL8192SE / RTL8188CE)
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000

2. I've read bad reviews about webcam having poor quality on GNU/Linux, so
I would assume it will be the same on FreeBSD with webcamd and not worth
the $30? (which also frees up space for 3x3 antenna)

3. Any disadvantages in usage for turning off the UEFI?

4. How far is the AMD64 kernel suspend/resume? What do you mean by video
doesn't resume?

5. I'll be getting the IPS screen and want to make sure all the brightness
issues won't f it up. Is there yet a working way to control brightness
without interrupting the fan?

Cheers.