Re: [head tinderbox] failure on mips/mips

From: Stanislav Sedov <stas_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:51:33 -0700
On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:14 AM, John Baldwin wrote:
> I got this exact error for my own 'make tinderbox' for both mipsel and mipseb
> worlds yesterday.  Anyone have any ideas?  Is this some sort of binutils bug?

Hmm, this shouldn't happen on mipsel/mipseb as I've put a workaround in the
libkafs5 Makefile.  Can you, please, upload the full build log somewhere, or
post the part where it links libkafs5?  The problem there is that when linking
libkafs5 if we link agains libkrb5 we trigger the binutils bug which create
the bad symbol.

--
ST4096-RIPE