Re: FreeBSD 10 prognostication...

From: Stefan Esser <se_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 11:21:21 +0200
Am 03.05.2012 06:31, schrieb Vance Siemens:
> Can't say that I wouldn't look forward to this, but it sounds a little off:
>
> http://www.trollaxor.com/2012/05/freebsd-x-berkeley-unix-apple-quality.html
>
> What do others think?

Looks like the author was just one month late with his April's fool
joke. And there are real funny parts, e.g. how Wind River is spelled
WinDriver (and described as a company that writing drivers for Windows,
as its name says ;-) ...).

I have entered an anonymous comment and I'm curious, whether they
will allow it to appear below the article (it is awaiting moderator
approval).

Regards, STefan