Re: MPLS in freebsd

From: Alexander V. Chernikov <melifaro_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 15:33:18 +0400
On 06.05.2012 12:11, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> is there any on-job work on MPLS support in FreeBSD?
>
> Do you know this site ? It points to some svn repository with mpls patches.
>
> http://freebsd.mpls.in/

Major number of depends are already merged to the tree.

I'm currently working to update control plane software (net/bird-devel)
to current upstream code (1.3.7+). This probably happen in a week or two.

Patches for -current and stable/8 will be announced in another week
after that.

The only supported technology at the moment is L3vpn for IPv4.