Re: Binary packages for LibreOffice 3.5 or 3.4

From: Dimitry Andric <dimitry_at_andric.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:22:16 +0200
On 2012-05-07 12:22, Hartmann, O. wrote:
> The error I faced was introduced by the port net/libcmis, which in my
> case was built via gcc 4.6 (and doesn't build with CLANG). After
> building libcmis with legacy gcc 4.2.1, I was able to build
> editors/libreoffice without problems (as far as the selected options
> concern).

Here's a diff for the net/libcmis port, to make it compile with clang.
Can someone from ports please apply this?

The software has some very basic C++ problems, such as non-virtual
destructors, and tends to compile everything with -Werror -Wall
-pedantic, so some errors are expected. :)

Another approach, which takes less modifications, is to just run its
configure script with --disable-error.