Re: 9-stable regression: 'cbb0: Warning: Bus reset timeout'

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:53:33 -0700
To respond to my own email:

* if I unload cbb/pccard/cardbus and reload them, suddenly the slot works.
* I've been toying with S3 suspend to RAM, so I wondered if it were that.

Yes, it seems to be suspend related. I'll do some more thorough
testing tomorrow, but once I suspend, the ath(4) NIC gets detached
from the cardbus slot, then upon resume the NIC isn't found (bus
timeout) and won't be until I unload/reload the modules.

Should pccard/cbb/cardbus 'properly' handle S3 suspend/resume? Does it
work for anyone else?

Adrian