Re: 9.1-RC3 feels okay :-)

From: Eitan Adler <lists_at_eitanadler.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:41:51 -0500
On 6 November 2012 12:32, CeDeROM <cederom_at_tlen.pl> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Please file a bug about the intel wifi crash!
>
> Hello Adrian! :-) Should I attach kernel core dump / backtrace or
> simply write that "kernel crash on unstable wifi connection or when
> switching radio on and off multiple times or switching wpa_supplicant
> multiple times" is enough? :-)

Please include a kernel backtrace.  Do you have debugging symbols
enabled?

This is really important: *be responsive*.  Hardware bugs are
difficult to diagnose and fix, so the more information you provide,
and the more you are able to test patches or answer questions, the
easier it will be get this resolved.

If you can provide a reproducible step-by-step directions to see the
bug, even better.

--
Eitan Adler