Re: [head tinderbox] failure on arm/arm

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:20:19 -0800
On 9 November 2012 07:34, Doug Brewer <brewer.doug_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> No offence, but how many times did you break the build? Could you please
> compile your code before committing next time? Thanks a lot!

I'm implementing a cut-down version of make universe on my development laptop.

It unfortunately is slightly too small to run make universe at the
moment; I do a lot of development on netbooks with small amounts of
RAM and disk.

My cut-down version is likely going to be "oh, and cross build a test
MIPS kernel or two that doesn't actually set ATH_DEBUG* options by
default".

So I'm sorry about this; it'll get resolved soon.

Adrian