Re: ath0: unable to attach hardware

From: <husyh_at_hush.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:08:42 +0100
Hello everyone,

I took both the i386 and amd64 November snapshots of 10.0-CURRENT from https://snapshots.glenbarber.us/Latest/, and when the bootloader on the DVD appeared, I selected the verbose boot option, waited for the installer to come up, dropped to a shell and issued "dmesg", the output of which I piped to two files which hopefully are attached to this e-mail. In case they are stripped from the mailing list, I've posted their contents to a nopaste:
http://nopaste.info/a445c43d6a.html for amd64
http://nopaste.info/bac000949c.html for i386

I hope this is the information you were asking for. Please let me know if I can do anything else.

Thank you very much.