Re: Tons of "sa6_recoverscope: assumption failure" on recent -current

From: Hiroki Sato <hrs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:59:54 +0900 (JST)
Andrey Chernov <ache_at_freebsd.org> wrote
  in <50A88D0E.1070301_at_freebsd.org>:

ac> On every IPv6 address of my card and router and every broadcast and
ac> link-local scope addresses I see now:
ac> kernel: sa6_recoverscope: assumption failure (non 0 ID): <ipv6 address>
ac>
ac> What does it mean and why there are so many of them? I have plain local
ac> net with IPv6 router, nothing unusual.
ac>
ac> IPv6 continues to work despite of those failures.

René Ladan <rene_at_freebsd.org> wrote