panic: sbuf_trim makes no sense on sbuf 0xffffff82434d8898 with drain

From: Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd_at_daemonic.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:26:15 +0100
Hi!
I consistently get this panic while trying to boot a kernel build from
r243530.  It happens when the entropy harvesting rc.d script starts.
r243380 worked fine, I haven't tested any revisions in between.
Attached is the backtrace from the kernel, as gotten by kgdb.  The
machine uses zfs as a root pool, and there have been churn in this area.
  To my untrained eyes, however, the issue seem related to hdaa.c.
Please let me know if I can provide any more information.
Regards!
--
Niclas