Re: FreeBSD 10-CURRENT and 9-STABLE snapshots

From: Glen Barber <gjb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 05:20:58 -0400
On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 04:29:45PM +0200, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> It would be nice to have them hosted on FreeBSD.org site as official
> source.

I agree 100%.

> Unofficial snapshots can be downloaded from
> https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/ for a long time (bootonly.iso too)

I am not sure how the bootonly.iso for -CURRENT and -STABLE can point to
a non-FreeBSD FTP site without patching the source prior to the release
build.  If there is a clean way to do this without modifying the src/
tree prior to the build phase, I am happy to also provide bootonly.iso
images and the necessary hierarchy for the various distribution sets.

Glen