Re: boot2/loader: serial port handling

From: Garrett Cooper <yanegomi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:13:47 -0700
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Xin Li <delphij_at_delphij.net> wrote:

> Ah I wish I am not this far behind my email backlog.  Yes I think
> these (241300 and 241301) will solve the problem.

    Yeah -- forgot about the other one. There's another enhancement
that would make this even better (apart from maybe having multiple
primary consoles): setting the primary console if present and having
fallbacks in the event that the original primary wasn't set or
configurable; it was a thing that was present in another project I
worked on with sio that was pretty slick (and I think that there would
be some parties who wouldn't mind if the same was done with uart(4)).
Cheers!
-Garrett