Re: FreeBSD in Google Code-In 2012? You can help too!

From: Michael Vale <masked_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:41:54 +1100
yeah i'm aware of most of these good points you raise, however would not
know how to implement my first syscall, i've been saving/bookmarking
resources which i believe could be helpful.  i would definately need a
mentor on this project.  it would be great also to see freebsd/zrouter on
300% more mips devices as most only have 4MB flash and this is one thing we
really need to get the filesizes down (don't forget bionic (derived from bsd
libc for android) bionics libc is very small, smaller infact than musl,
however i'm not sure how complete, and i believe much of the same work is
required as android uses the linux kernel.