Re: Raspberry PI gets USB support [FreeBSD 10 current]

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:24:58 +0300
We tested kernel built by gonzo_at_, there working framebuffer, ue0, and
USB2.0 devices (in theory, I didn't have those).
But after some activity (like download few megabytes file) all is stuck
with message
usb device stalled

This is getting 100% repeatedly, no matter if download goes to sd card, or
to malloc-md-device.
If (When) this will be fixed, then Rpi would be a candy, prepared to
testing and more or less usable.
I have in plans try it with xorg-framebuffer, and with directfb, while
there's no video support.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow