Re: Call for bge(4) testers

From: Wanpeng Qian <spf72sa9_at_rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:11:02 +0900
>It seems BCM5723 support code was not added by me so I don't know
>how well it works in previous FreeBSD releases. Did bge(4) ever
>work with your controller?

The driver works fine except the "bge0: Watchdog timeout", that will
bring the interface down/up for a while. make it unstable for network
share service.

This card works fine under windows and opensolaris. so I think this is
 a driver issue.

When I search by google. many users report this issue, from FreeBSD 7
 to Current. that is no workaround at this time except buy another
 card.

Regards.

Qian