GPIO on Raspberry Pi

From: Sevan / Venture37 <venture37_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:06:52 +0100
Hi,
I managed to get FreeBSD/arm on a Raspberry Pi this weekend, kernel is
booted from an SD card & root fs is mounted via a USB flash drive (by
hardcoding the path in the kernel config 'options
ROOTDEVNAME=\"ufs:/dev/da0s1a\"'
I was unable to mount / from the sd card otherwise as it appears the
SD is not detected by the kernel, also if there's no cable plugged
into the ethernet port the kernel doesn't detect the interface.

dmesg up at http://www.nycbug.org/?action=dmesgd&dmesgid=2417
10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #4 r240529: Sun Sep 16 11:56:48 BST 2012

I was wondering what status of GPIO support for the pi is, kernel
manages to build happily with device gpio & gpioled specified but I
don't see anything related to gpio when I boot the kernel.

Regards

Sevan / Venture37