Re: underexposed snapshots

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:17:43 -0700
On 09/14/2012 23:43, Randy Bush wrote:
> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-arch is a bit empty.  i
> guess things are moving around.  any idea where i can get the latest
> tag=.

I and others have brought up this issue repeatedly over the last couple
of years, and the PTB have decided that since allbsd is doing it for us,
we don't need to put any effort into making it happen ourselves. That in
spite of the fact that numerous volunteers have come forward willing to
help.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what