Patch ath3kfw to accept other device ids; blacklist ath bluetooth devices

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:59:24 -0700
Hi,

Please find a patch which does two things:

* it allows ath3kfw to be given a vendor/productid, in order to load
firmware into other NICs that only have a very basic firmware
(sflash);
* it blacklists all the NICs that have this particular behaviour
(sourced from linux-next btusb.c driver).

I've tested this on:

* AR9285 + bluetooth (WB195)
* AR9287 + bluetooht (WB197)

I haven't yet opened the NICs up to see _exactly_ which BT chip is in
them; I'll do that soon.

There's some future work to do to allow for ROM patching and HCI
configuration of later atheros bluetooth NICs; check the linux ath3k
driver for more information. I'm not going to try and address these in
this commit.

I'd like to commit this to -HEAD if there are no objections.

Thanks,

Adrian