Re: Intel D2500CC motherboard and strange RS232/UART behavior

From: Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:31:35 +0400
Hello, Poul-Henning.
You wrote 8 апреля 2013 г., 0:15:01:

>>It  doesn't  look  so.  And  uart1  and  uart3  doesn't have interrupt
>>according to `vmstat -i' (but share irq4 according to boot messages).
PHK> Ohh, there you go...
  I'll try to turn off uart2 and uart3 in BIOS and give different IRQs
 to uart0 and uart1. Fortunately, I don't need ALL of them.

PHK> Interrupt sharing on ISA requires special magic...
  But it will be nice to fix this, and I could provide any informaton
  and debugging I can, but I need to know hwere to start.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev_at_FreeBSD.org>