Re: ipfilter(4) needs maintainer

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:15:49 -0700
It was pointed out to me that Darren Reed has changed licenses from his IP
Filter license that's been in IPF since 2005 or so, when he joined Sun, to
GPLv2 (probably when Darren left when Oracle took over Sun). Given that IPF
already lives in src/contrib and src/sys/contrib due to the 2005 license
change, would that be a problem? If it's OK then I'll maintain it in src.
If not then a port is in order. Having said that, a port would be messy as
IPF's own install scripts update src/sys/netinet, among other locations.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>