Re: Light humour

From: Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen_at_missouri.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 13:09:45 -0500
On 04/28/2013 12:54 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Yeah, the trouble is that people can/will believe this nonsense.
>
> So, question. Where's the pro-BSD blog(s) to offset it? :)

A pro-BSD blog is a great idea.  But let's not get into the Linux
bashing the same way he bashed BSD.  I personally like both OS very
much, and I think they have a symbiotic relationship.

Also, the ultimate freedom in licenses is the freedom to choose which
version of freedom you like.  I personally prefer the BSD license.  But
I respect those who prefer the GNU license.