Re: Light humour

From: Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely7.cicely.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:43:41 +0200
On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 09:07:15PM +0300, Alexander Yerenkow wrote:
> Not criticizing, just commenting.
> I heard such utter nonsense sometimes, in which people do believe despite
> all common sense, that I'm not amused, but scared :)

Well - I don't see a problem with this.
The people who don't understand enough to believe this crap won't use any
BSD and go to Linux instead.
It all contribute to the same quality as Linux already is.
Type "netstat -nr" and you don't get IPv6 routing table - even windows agrees
to traditional netstat -nr behavour...
Interface isolation for ARP requests - what's that?
Want to know link states use some strange tools.
We all can extend this list forever.
You just need to look at bootmessages to know how inconsistent Linux is.
I didn't read all of the text, but the tiny bit is already failing logic in
itself, which is the main reason why it is funny after all.
I don't want any of those persons who believe this text anywhere else than
on the other side.

--
B.Walter <bernd_at_bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de