Re: Light humour

From: Asen Varsanov <allmymaillists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 22:13:04 +0200
I am reading this mailing list and wanted to share my thoughts too.
GNU/Linux and *BSD should go hand in hand. There is no conflict there. Both
cherish open source and freedom culture. Maybe one is more of a fighter
type the other more of a generous type, who knows, but for sure both
brilliant. Please, don't make assumptions about average GNU/Linux user,
from one blogger that seems to be a bit confused. In my opinion average
GNU/Linux user respects all *open alternatives*. And because I like
examples, I will just mention "Debian GNU/kFreeBSD". Also I think most
GNU/Linux people (including me) are really happy about the ZFS port, so
what can I say more ...

Cheers,
Asen