Re: svn error during 'make buildkernel'?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 23:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 4 Aug 2013, Glen Barber wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 06:18:58PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
>>> You are the first and only one to complain after this change was in
>>> effect for 2 months.
>>
>> Perhaps, I'm "the first and only one to complain" because others already
>> recognize that you will turn a deaf ear to their complaints.
>
> I know you are not "new" here.  So, I really do find it offensive that
> you would even consider sending an email with such an accusation.

I am saddened by the tone of discourse in this thread, since I know all
parties to be quite intelligent, and have every reason to believe they are
acting in good faith.

It sounds like Glen is in fact working on the issue, and Steve should
ignore the (now known to be) spurious error message and go on with his
work.

-Ben