Re: svn error during 'make buildkernel'?

From: Sergey V. Dyatko <sergey.dyatko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:02:39 +0300
On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:36:29 +0300
Kimmo Paasiala <kpaasial_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Sergey V. Dyatko
> <sergey.dyatko_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:57:04 -0400
> > Glen Barber <gjb_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> >> You are the first and only one to complain after this change was in
> >> effect for 2 months.
> >>

> > that is not true. _same_ ML:
> > Jul,14
> >  'lost my r2xxxxx subversion id in uname &
> > kern.version'
> >

> Your problem is that don't really the UPDATING instructions. There are
> clear instructions on how you can stay with the 1.7 version of

I'm using fresh version of devel/subversion (1.8) and I forced to do svn
upgrade for all my old checkouts. Now we are talking about another
things

> subversion. Nothing forces you to update to 1.8., that has been
> already established in this discussion.

wrong. newvers.sh use 1.8.x client from base.
Yes, that is NOT fatal error, sure. Revision will not be listed in the
`uname -a` output, that is not right!
Steve have subversion 1.7 installed AND 1.7 checkout.
`svnversion /usr/src/` output is correct for him, but NOT
`svnliteversion /usr/src/` ;-)

--
wbr, tiger