Re: Linux epoll(7) patch

From: Mark Felder <feld_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 11:06:01 -0500
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013, at 10:36, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:

> epoll is needed to get the linux version of plex media server working in
> FreeNAS,
> however in the last month or so it looks as if a FreeBSD native app has
> been released

I'm working closely with Elan (head of Plex) and expect to be committing
a port to the tree soon. You can test the port here:

https://github.com/felderado/plexmediaserver_port/

I believe the FreeBSD version at this time lacks the ability to
auto-detect filesystem changes so manual scanning or notification from
your download software will be required. Sickbeard and Couch Potato can
do this, for example.