Re: panic on boot with fresh current

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:27:03 -0700
Hi,

I can reproduce it locally, purely by booting an unchanged amd64 GENERIC.

Are you testing it against an _unmodified_ GENERIC, on amd64?

If it doesn't panic for you but it does panic for me (and I'll go and
get the svn version once I reboot to the old kernel and test) then
there may be a hidden problem here that needs solving as this could
vary based upon the machine it's happening on.

Thanks,

-adrian