Panic - ffs_valloc: dup alloc

From: AN <andy_at_neu.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:19:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All:

I am having a major problem on current at the moment, and I could really
use some help.  I am at R253966 on amd64, my problem is the machine is
panicing with: ffs_valloc: dup alloc

I have booted into single user mode and run fsck, it reports that it has
fixed the file system but I still am getting the panic.  I did an svn
update to 254204 and tried to buildworld and the machine panics and
reboots. If I try startx the machine reboots with no message on the
console.  Please let me know what info to provide to troubleshoot this.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.