Positional arguments/load command broken in boot loader; cannot load old kernel

From: Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:36:54 -0700
I made the mistake of installing CURRENT on my file server at home this morning and thought I could just boot the old kernel, do a zfs rollback, then continue on my merry way.

Turns out I was horribly wrong.

In addition to colors added to the boot loader (ooooh shiny!!!), it appears the loading kernels with the load sub command from zfs pools does not work (load kernel.old, boot -s kernel.old, etc). Period. It works just fine with my stable/9 kernel/userland, but not the CURRENT one.

Please fix this; I hate having to resort to grabbing install media to have to fix my machines, and I'm sure you're going to have other devs and users jump down your throat about this.

Thanks..