patch to add AES intrinsics to gcc

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:09:02 -0700
In my work to get AES-NI performance in a better state and the fact
that we haven't deprecated gcc yet, I have developed another patch to
add the appropriate AES intrinstic headers to gcc.

The patch is available at:
https://people.freebsd.org/~jmg/gcc.aes.intrin.patch

I did have to change the opth-gen.awk script, since it wouldn't let
me use bit 31, and recent changes to gcc used up all the remaining
bits.  I also was unable to add the -mpclmul option because of running
out of these bits.

Thanks.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579