Re: xhci broken on 10-CURRENT and 2013 MacBook Air?

From: Lundberg, Johannes <johannes_at_brilliantservice.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:12:09 +0100
Hi Hans

Sure, I will try it out later and mail the results.

Now I'm running current with usb part reverted to 9.1. It gets me pass the
usb probing to the part that I really wanted to confirm. If FreeBSD
supports the SSD drive on the new MacBook Air. It seems that it doesn't so
that one more thing that we need to look into.

Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD. <http://www.brilliantservice.co.jp>