Hyper-V Drivers Not Included in i386 ISO

From: Abhishek Gupta (LIS) <"Abhishek>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 21:22:04 +0000
Hi folks,

It appears that Hyper-V drivers are not part of the FreeBSD 10 i386 ISO by default. Please could someone help us include the attached patch in FreeBSD 10? This will save a lot of time and headache for FreeBSD 10 i386 users. We have built a private ISO and have tested the patch locally and it seems to work. Unfortunately we do not have a committed maintainer at our end so are looking for some help. Please let us know if someone could lend a hand.

Thanks,
Abhishek