[SOLVED]Re: svn commit: r259016 - in head/sys: conf dev/drm2 dev/drm2/i915 dev/drm2/radeon dev/fb dev/vt kern modules/drm2/i915kms modules/drm2/radeonkms sparc64/sparc64 sys teken

From: Markiyan Kushnir <markiyan.kushnir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:54:41 +0200
ok, now I'm at r259128 (both world and kernel), and ports at r335849
all rebuilt from scratch, the issue's gone away. Right before rebuild,
it was the window manager (I would guess) that must be freeezing (no
mouse, no feedback to keyboard, however clean shutdown of X from
within external ssh sesssion).

I think I must have messed something up with my base and ports.

My typical desktop setup is X + compiz-fusion + lxsession (session
mananger only, not even full lxde) + cairo-dock.

PS. In my then broken setup, plain Xorg server + twm were not
freezing. With kernel rebuild I've replaced sc with vt and things now
are running plain
 ATM. Yes it appears the issue was not repated to vt.

Thank you Jean-Sébastien and Aleksandr for taking care.

--
Markiyan