[CAM] Widening lun_id_t to 64-bits

From: Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:09:31 -0600
Modern SCSI hardware often uses 64-bit logical units (LUNs). The patch
found at http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/lun64.diff widens the
type of lun_id_t to 64 bits, bumps CAM_VERSION, and begins exposing
these to drivers that are marked as supporting extended LUNs. No
behavior is changed except that peripheral with very long LUNs that
didn't work before will start working. Binary compatibility with old
code is also kept. There is, however, a chance that some 3rd party
software might be unhappy about the type widening, so I'd appreciate any
testing results. Barring any issues, I will commit this on Friday.
-Nathan