kasserts behind invariants

From: Sean Bruno <sean_bruno_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:50:25 -0800
I guess this may have been argued before, but I don't see why we would
want to hide specific things like:  sys/kern/subr_lock.c

/* Check for double-init and zero object. */
KASSERT(!lock_initalized(lock), ("lock \"%s\" %p already initialized",
        name, lock));

If I hadn't completely missed the fact that I had INVARIANTS activated,
I'd never have found out why this vendor driver was being so completely
stupid and crashing my machine.

If I find things like this that I want old KASSERT behavior on (panic if
true) and I don't want to run INVARIANTS, is that possible?

sean