Re: 10-RC2 current wireless link aggregation not working correctly

From: dan_partelly <dan_partelly_at_rdsor.ro>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:10:04 +0200
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:54:52 -0800, Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
wrote:
> Hi,

All 3 MACs are the same. wpi0 is set to the MAC of bg0. Wlan0 inherits the
MAC of
wpi0. Lagg0 is set up to the MAC of master. So everything checks out. All
are the same.

I have to check if the systems sends packets to the gateway after the
switch on wlan0,
but fails to get any packets back. I didnt had time yet for this.

>> If someone wants to make it supported then they need to claim it. :)

Who from the FreeBSD team supports it ?

Dan