Re: r259072 is not a happy camper...

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:45:57 +0000
In message <201312181458.20649.jhb_at_freebsd.org>, John Baldwin writes:

>> >Does it get a crashdump if you try?
>>
>> No :-(
>>
>> There may be a connection to unclean UFS filesystems (SU + TRIM, no J).
>
>Is this reproducible?

Not really.

It seems to happen at random, usually shortly after boot and as I
mentioned, there is some indications of it being related to munged
filesystems.

Amongst these indications:

Booting single-user and running fsck (without -p) almost always
prevents it from happening until after next crash, and I think all
the backtraces I've see have been UFS or maybe even WITNESS+UFS
related.

If it is WITNESS related, the serial console is obviously a
prime suspect...

But all that said, I havn't seen it for a couple of days...