Physbio changes final call for tests and reviews

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:33:22 +0200
Hi,
I finished the last (insignificant) missed bits in the Jeff' physbio
work. Now I am asking for the last round of testing and review, esp. for
the !x86 architectures. Another testing focus are the SCSI HBAs and RAID
controllers which drivers are changed by the patchset. Please do test
this before the patchset is committed into HEAD !

The plan is to commit the patch somewhere in two weeks from this moment.
The patch is required for the finalizing of the unmapped I/O work for UFS
I did in parallel, which I hope to finish shortly after the commit.

Patch is available at http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/misc/physbio.5.diff

Thank you in advance.