Re: No ZFS when loading modules from loeader prompt

From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:17:46 -0800
Sounds like a perfect use case for Boot Environments.  Create a new BE,
install the new kernel into it, set it as the default, reboot.  If it
fails, you manually set the previous BE as the default, and reboot.  That
way, your "known-good", working environment is never affected.

beadm should be part of 10-CURRENT.  If not, there should be a port for it.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash_at_gmail.com