USB not working

From: Daniel Eischen <deischen_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:31:52 -0500 (EST)
Hey, I've got a Dell Inspiron 15R Special Edition and haven't
had working USB since first installing FreeBSD on it.  I'm
currently at r247154.

When I insert a flash drive (which works fine on my desktop
-current system), it is not recognized.  I've tried multiple
different USB drives (external HDD, flash) that all work
on my desktop, but aren't recognized on me Dell notebook.
This is what is in dmesg:

xhci_do_command: Command timeout!
usb_alloc_device: device init 2 failed (USB_ERR_TIMEOUT, ignored)
ugen0.2: <Unknown> at usbus0 (disconnected)
uhub_reattach_port: could not allocate new device

I've got the output of a dmesg, pciconf -lv, and messages
during insertion with:

   hw.usb.dev.debug=1
   hw.usb.umass.debug=1
   hw.usb.uhub.debug=1