Re: [RFC/RFT] calloutng

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:08:03 -0800
.. I'm pretty damned sure we're going to need to enforce a "never
earlier than X" latency.

Is there a more detailed writeup of calloutng somewhere, besides
David's slides? The wiki page is rather empty.

Eg - I think this work does coalesce wakeups, right? Or it can? So
when in low-power scenarios you can end up with lower-resolution
callout periods, but many less CPU wakeups a second?

(Do we actually _expose_ wakeups-per-second somewhere?)

Adrian