Re: -iface option to route(8) is broken

From: Hiroki Sato <hrs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 02:28:21 +0900 (JST)
Julian Elischer <julian_at_freebsd.org> wrote
  in <50EC51A3.6020909_at_freebsd.org>:

ju> On 1/8/13 6:42 AM, Ian FREISLICH wrote:
ju> > Hi
ju> >
ju> > Adding routes using the -iface option to route(8) doesn't work any
ju> > more.  This was useful to select a specific interface for a route
ju> > when the remote gateway has the same IP address.  Are there plans
ju> > to restore this functionality?
ju>
ju> I agree.. thus was a crucial piece of functionality..
ju>
ju> who broke it?

 Oh, sorry, it seems I accidentally broke it in the previous commit.
 It should be fixed now.  Please let me know if it still does not
 work.

-- Hiroki