Re: acpi resume related patch

From: Gustau Pérez i Querol <gperez_at_entel.upc.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:38:38 +0100
Al 25/01/2013 09:43, En/na Andriy Gapon ha escrit:

> If you have ACPI suspend/resume working, if it used to work but stopped working
> at some time, if it never worked, but you are still hoping, could you please
> test the following patch and report back?
>
> http://svn.freebsd.by/files/acpi-apic-wakeup-final.patch

   Hi,

   the patch applies cleanly. Suspend did work in the past and seem to
work now. However resume did not work and still doesn't.

   The problematic system is a Fujitsu laptop running AMD64 as today's head.

   In the past I tried the usual things (like running without X(Intel
with GEM/KMS), removing all possible hardware out the kernel, etc...)
without joy. My home server runs AMD64 with gemenized Intel and
suspend/resume does work.

   For any additional info, let me know.

   Gustau

--
    Salut i força,

    Gustau

Prou top-posting :	http://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
Stop top-posting :	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

O O O Gustau Pérez i Querol
O O O Unitat de Gestió dels departaments
O O O Matemàtica Aplicada IV i Enginyeria Telemàtica

       Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
       Edifici C3 - Despatx S101-B
  UPC  Campus Nord UPC
       C/ Jordi Girona, 1-3