Panic when closing lid on CURRENT with netbook

From: Garrett Cooper <yanegomi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:57:54 -0800
    I updated my Asus EEEPC netbook from sources earlier on this month
to yesterday's sources, and whenever I shut the lid it now panics with
use after free (0xcacacaca) in AcpiEvNotifyDispatch. I understand that
ACPICA was updated recently, so my guess is that this is the root
cause (was the fix for this r246042?).
    I was wondering if this is a known issue. Have coredumps if needed.
Thanks,
-Garrett