Re: SVN r252892: videodev2.h update breaks gcc compilation

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 08:55:54 +0200
On Sun, 07 Jul 2013 06:59:59 -0400
Michael Butler <imb_at_protected-networks.net> wrote:

> The recent linux header update triggers the following error:
>
> In file included from /usr/src/sys/compat/linux/linux_ioctl.c:91:
> /usr/src/sys/contrib/v4l/videodev2.h:430: warning: declaration does
> not declare anything

Does someone know what this is supposed to result in?

I would assume as the unions are unnamed and no variable is declared
inside the struct with it, that the size of the struct is the same as
not having those unions inside the structs.

If this is correct I would assume the correct fix would be to #if-0
them out.

Bye,
Alexander.

--