Re: FUSE not work.

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:42:41 -0700
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 19.07.2013 12:07, Alexander Panyushkin wrote:
>
>> 19.07.2013 19:42, Pedro Giffuni пишет:
>>
>>> (re-posting since the original response didn't make it through)

>>> fusefs-kmod is not needed on -current. I meant you have to rebuild
>>> and reinstall fusefs-* ; in particular fusesfs-libs and ntfs.
>>>
>>> Since this is a ports issue I will not update the UPDATING file.
>>>
>>> Developers that need to know should use  __FreeBSD_version
>>> 1000038 as a reference.
>>>

>> I rebuild sysutils/fusefs-ntfs with Clang and GCC, but this has no effect.
>>
>> sysctl kern.osreldate
>> kern.osreldate: 1000037
>>
>> ntfs-3g /dev/ad10s1 /mnt/ntfs_0
>> mount
>> /dev/fuse on /mnt/ntfs_0 (fusefs, local, synchronous)
>>
>> ls -la /mnt/ntfs_0
>> unique: 18, opcode: GETATTR (3), nodeid: 1, insize: 40, pid: 47053
>> getattr /
>>    unique: 18, success, outsize: 112
>> fuse: writing device: Invalid argument
>> ls: /mnt/ntfs_0: Input/output error
>>
>> fuse is at least partly broken in -current. I discovered that if you
mount two devices that use fuse, when you umount any of them, ll are marked
as not mounted and disappear from df(1) or mount(8) output, but only one is
actually cleanly unmounted and, if it has been written to, will likely be
corrupt. This applies to at least ntfs.

ATM no one is supporting fuse in current, so this may become a serious
issue before long.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: rkoberman_at_gmail.com