Re: poudriere problems with fuse?

From: Pedro Giffuni <pfg_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:13:53 -0500
On 24.07.2013 14:07, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 01:55:21PM -0500, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

>>> Nah poudriere does not use yet fuse :)
>>>>
>>> I was about to mail you :)
>>>
>>> It is broken since r248084 apparently the update on the fuse_kernel.h you did is
>>> not in sync with fusefs-libs, resulting in no filesystem to properly work.
>>>
>>> Do you have any insight on the reason of the changes? and I should look at?
>> The change came from upstream.  Does it help to revert it all?
>>
>> Another option could be to teach the port to use the kernel header
>> but it doesn't look like that would work either :(.
> Yes reverting will help r248084 is the last known working revision.

I am perfectly OK with reverting, of course.
> Updating the header should be done with modification on the code itself to
> implement the missing bits. has some things has changed, I have seen some
> interesting things https://github.com/bfleischer/fuse-macosx I might probably
> have a look at it later.

I see, there are least two macosx fuse forks but it appears they
were merged into osxfuse.

Things become rather confusing since we are using the linux fuse-libs
with yet another header and NetBSD has a completely different
implementation using puffs with librefuse/libperfuse.

For now let's just fix things :).

Pedro.