Re: Problem with curret in vmware

From: Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:37:21 +0300
Can I suggest?
We desperately need for "vmware" page at wiki.
I created stub, will fill it with known info to me, help and experience
appreciated!

https://wiki.freebsd.org/VmWare

P.S. Some time ago there was message in lists, about improved speed of
intel-emulated network card under vmware, this could go there too.